Staff & Board
Executive Director: Patrick Cisler
Patrick was appointed Executive Director of the Lakeshore Nonprofit Alliance in 2013 but his initial involvement with the alliance began as one of the lead facilitators of the original Nonprofit Next Initiative. As Executive Director, Patrick is responsible for overall strategy, overseeing day-to-day management, supporting fellow executive directors, and as part of their strategic partnership with the county government, serving as Executive Director of Community Spoke. Prior to this role he worked as an independent contractor for several nonprofits and economic development organizations on short-term projects. Patrick holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Spanish from DePauw University. Locally, he is a graduate of West Coast Leadership, LEAD 365 and has earned the Innovation Methods Certification from the NewNorth Center for Design in Business. In a volunteer capacity he serves as Co-Organizer for TEDx Macatawa and as a Deacon in his church.
Director of Membership/Project Coordinator: Robin Hendrick-Lane
Robin joined the Lakeshore Nonprofit Alliance team as Director of Membership in July of 2016. Serving as the primary liaison for our members, Robin responds to membership needs/inquiries, designs and manages benefits, identifies and recruits prospective members, and oversees communications for the organization. Robin also serves as a Project Coordinator for Community SPOKE. Prior to joining LNA, Robin spent her career in the furniture industry in a diverse number of roles, including sales, marketing, and project management, ultimately becoming an owner/partner in a start-up furniture company. Robin holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Design and Environmental Analysis, Interior Design from Cornell University. Locally, she is a graduate of West Coast Leadership and has earned the Innovation Methods Certification from the NewNorth Center for Design in Business. She also volunteers with Kids Hope USA.
- Chair: Elizabeth Kidd, Community Foundation of the Holland/Zeeland Area
- Vice-Chair: Dave Nyitray, Outdoor Discovery Center
- Treasurer: Yah-Hanna Leys, Lighthouse Immigrant Advocates
- Secretary: Holly Cole, Grand Haven Area Community Foundation
- Dave Knibbe, Evergreen Commons
- David Lee, Community Action House
- Jen Self-Aulgur, Harbor Humane Society
- Liz DeLaLuz, Greater Ottawa County United Way
- Patrick Johnson, Ready for School
- Renee Denslow, Bluebird Cancer Retreats
- Gwen Auwerda, Tulip Time Festival (Past Chair)